County Convention Announced
Sunday, March 14, 2010
It is time for our annual convention of the Libertarian Party of Hamilton County!
We will take care of a great deal of important organizational business at this convention, including:
- Nomination of local candidates
- Adoption of a platform for the 2010 election season
- Nomination of officers, in the positions of Vice Chair and Secretary
- Nomination of delegates to the State & National conventions of the Libertarian Party
- Mark Rutherford, ex-State Chair of the LPIN, is a candidate for Vice Chair of the Libertarian National Committee. He will speak during dinner about all things related to the LNC, and about his candidacy
- All filed candidates for legislative, statewide, or federal offices are invited to speak during the business meeting. There will be opportunities for Q&A from our members.
When: Thursday, April 15
Time: Dinner at 6pm, Business Meeting at 7:30pm
Where: Claude & Annie's, SW corner of SR 37 & E. 141st, Fishers
RSVPs to Mike Kole are greatly appreciated, so we can have a head count for the restaurant. Email mikekole (at) comcast.net, or call 317 - 709- 3874.
If you wish to be a delegate to any of the other conventions, it is important that you be present in order to secure nomination. We will fill our delegate allocations for both the state and national conventions. Don't be left behind!