Site Network: What Is A Libertarian? | The HCLP | Links To Libertarian Information | Hamilton County Links

 

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry



Chard Reid in 5th District Debate

Hamilton County Libertarians have an opportunity to witness perhaps the best Libertarian debate performer in the US in Chard Reid,  in Carmel. Link to Facebook event page.

Event Details: Monday, Oct 22; 6:30 - 9pm

Congregation Shaarey Tefilla, 3085 W. 116th St. Carmel, IN 46032


Reid is a high school economics teacher, and he absolutely schools Republican Susan Brooks on economics every time they find themselves in the same room. It's kind of embarrassing how pathetic Brooks' knowledge is on the subject. Democrat Scott Reske will also participate.

Enjoy this exchange between Brooks and Reid on the Gary Snyder radio show out of Marion IN.



As much as I feel sorry for Brooks in knowing so little, I feel sorry for the rest of us if she is elected.

If you haven't gotten a Chard Reid yard sign yet, email me right away with your address! Just over two weeks left before the election!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Mike Kole @ 2:09 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home