Site Network: What Is A Libertarian? | The HCLP | Links To Libertarian Information | Hamilton County Links

 

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry



Libertarian Party of Indiana's Weekly Podcast - Hamilton County Edition

I was recently interviewed for the Libertarian Party of Indiana's Weekly Podcast to talk about my plans for growing the Hamilton County LP.

LPIN Executive Director Chris Spangle is a radio pro, a former producer at Indy's WXNT for the Abdul in the Morning show. I answered Chris' questions about my plans, and the challenges in reaching voters in a traditionally Republican county, and one that is split between the highly developed suburban landscape of Carmel, Fishers, and Noblesville, and the rural and small towns of Sheridan, Atlanta, and Strawtown.

Here's the spoiler: The goal is a full ballot for 2010. The plan is to continue to recruit qualified candidates, but especially disaffected small business owners. We will also begin to work at the precinct level to build our base.

You can hear the entire interview by following this link to the podcast archive.

You can also subscribe to get every podcast episode downloaded to your iTunes or other service. Follow this link to subscribe. All 30 podcasts are available!

It was fun to be interviewed. Certainly, it was a turning of the tables, as I am the regular host of the Podcast. Many thanks to Chris Spangle for being the guest host!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Mike Kole @ 12:27 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home