Site Network: What Is A Libertarian? | The HCLP | Links To Libertarian Information | Hamilton County Links

 

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry



Libertarian Party of Indiana's Weekly Podcast

Just to toot my own horn a bit, I have been producing the Libertarian Party of Indiana's Weekly Podcast beginning in late January, and there are already 15 podcasts posted, mainly because while nominally weekly, there has been much of interest to talk about.

Here's the link to the podcast archive.

You can subscribe to the podcast on the archive page, and have each new episode downloaded whenever you open iTunes or other MP3 file programs.

The idea behind the podcast is to talk with the stars of the LPIN. For now, that means recent and past candidates, party leaders such as State Chair Todd Singer or various county chairs, and libertarian activists. As we get nearer to the 2010 elections, interviews will increasingly feature candidates for the 2010 ballot.

So far, I've spoken with 2008 candidate for governor Andy Horning, LPIN Executive Director Chris Spangle, Hagerstown Judge Susan Bell, Indianapolis City-County Councilor Ed Coleman, IU Southern economist and Congressional candidate Dr. Eric Schansberg, and many more. I'm proud of the work. Check it out!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

posted by Mike Kole @ 12:43 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home